Sunday, August 2, 2020

Another Expulsion in Prospect

Another expulsion in prospect.  Friends will know that I and twenty four others were expelled from The Labour Party on 10 February of this year.  I informed The Co-operative Party of this fact immediately thereafter.  The Co-operative Party sub-committee charged with review has recommended that I also be expelled from The Co-operative Party: again in a #fakechargeofantisemitism.  Ie using the #fakedefinitionofantisemitism concocted by the #fakedefenders, the International Holocaust Remembrance Alliance.  Whose #fakedefinitionofantisemitism insists that any criticism of Zionism and its #eviloffspring, #TheFascistNaziApartheitStateOfIsrael constitutes Anti-Semitism.  Which, of course, is fallacious: #TheFascustNaziApartheitStateOfIsrael is a *Political* entity, with no basis in, as I understand it, all Jewish Theology.  I have been offered, and have accepted, an appeal hearing in respect of this proposed expulsion from The Co-operative Party (which is more than the new rules that The Labour Party 'adopted' at its 2019 Annual Conference in Brighton: where I was present, but only helping to man the joint stall of Labour Action for Peace and Uniting for Peace and Justice).  I asked for paper copies of the relevant communications from The Co-operative Party and a face-to-face Appeal.  The latter had been denied, I have yet to receive the former (unsurprisingly given the present conditions under which our Co-operative Party workers are operating).  I well expect that the Zionist networks, including our friends Simon Hill and John Osman will immediately respond. Perhaps they will tell us if they were already aware of this matter.  Sad times.  But hopeful!  In and for true co-operation,  John Courtneidge Dr 😊

No comments: